Are you serious about improving your speaking skills?
Do you want to feel more confident and in control when you are called upon to give a technical presentation?
Are you ready to take the next step in advancing your scientific or engineering career?
If so, then you are ready to work with a professional speaking coach.
David Otey has sought out and obtained the best training available in coaching speakers, and has joined the elite group of Certified World Class Speaking Coaches. The aim of the World Class Speaking program is not to help you prepare a better speech, but rather to help you grow into a better speaker by acquiring processes that will help you every time you prepare and deliver a presentation.
The processes David Otey teaches will enable you to…
- Speak with greater confidence.
- Ensure your message is clearly understood.
- Avoid over-dependence on slides.
- Ensure each point is retained and remembered regardless of your listeners’ learning styles.
- Maintain connection, energy, and control of attention right through to the end by practicing the five essentials of a successful question-and-answer session.
- Make your message actionable, memorable, and relatable.
Many scientists and engineers have brilliant ideas that are lost due to poor presentation skills. You’ve worked too hard to let that happen. Distinguish yourself in your field by adding effective communication and presentation skills to your toolbelt, and give your ideas the ability to launch you toward greater professional success.
You’re smart. You might figure it all out on your own eventually—but at what cost to your reputation in the meantime? So make the smarter decision. Hire a coach!
This brings us back to the original question: